Every sawmill is manufactured to order in New Zealand. The factory thoroughly tests your mill before it leaves their workshop, ensuring that every Gladiator and Weekend Warrior meets our no-compromise quality standards.
Training & Support
We offer full product training - visit our depot in Spokane, Washington or we can come to your site.
Ask us for a quote for a training package (not included in product purchase price).
Your sawmill also comes with a comprehensive instruction and maintenance manual, and telephone technical support is always available to you.
Purchasing, Manufacture & Delivery
- Delivery price includes insurance cover, delivered to your door.
- Battery not included. You'll need to source this.
- 50% deposit down (means the factory can start building your mill) - 50% remaining to be deposited nearing completion or before dispatch.
- Should you change your mind during manufacture we reserve the right to retain 10% of your deposit as an inconvenience fee. Remaining deposit will be refunded once your intended mill has been sold on.
- We do not have control of shipping delays (this happens from time - time). We will not be held responsible for shipping delays should they arise.
- We will not be held to any liability from delays in receiving your mill. Your loss of potential earnings are at your own risk (we recommend putting your order in well in advance to prevent any such scenario). There are many entities involved with shipping - mistakes some time happen.
- Generally your loss of potential earnings are at your own risk.
- All prices do not include local TAX. You must factor this in.
- Your engine warranty is covered for 2 years by the manufacturer.
- Your sawmill will come with a 1 year mechanical warranty against faulty manufacture.
- Items deemed to be faulty must be returned to our depot, we need to confirm the scenario. If items are too large to return we will evaluate on a case by case scenario. Any work done must first be confirmed and agreed by TSMUSA.
- Chainsaws are not usually covered by any warranty. Manufacturers state that a chainsaw must be used as its intended purpose - milling is deemed outside normal circumstances (however we know of a number of retailers which do cover the chainsaws despite this general recommendation).
- The following parts are designated as standard wear items: Carriage roller bearings, belts, gas pivot struts, power feed rope, blade tips, plastic slider bolts, rubber track brake contact, plastic roller wheels and general wear which can be found over time on our 'super light weight' chainsaw beams (these can be re-riveted with stainless runners at a later time if required).
- TSMUSA does not provide any guarantees as to capabilities - this is in the hands of the operator/owner. We know our mills are very productive, but there are many variables that equate to a profitable/productive operation. We do not have any control over these variables. We simply offer a machine that we believe to give you the best possible chance to success.