Hobby Warrior Swing-blade Sawmill
Complete Warrior sawmill.
Now offered with the new 2018 cantilevered frame and lightweight beam design. Complete frame has been re-engineered to offer an extremely lightweight versatile system.
- Electric 3hp DOL motor.
- 1 x 2-tooth Turbokerf blade and sharpener.
- Manual feed.
- Manual blade swing.
- Direct drive without gearbox (very quiet operation).
- Single end horizontal sizing. Double end vertical sizing.
- Log setup taper alignment included.
- 1 meter diameter (3 foot) log - although any diameter may be sawn.
- 4.2 meter (14 foot) log cut length.
- Double cut capable.
- Model 6 (6" x 6" standard cut, 12" double cut), fitted with electric 3hp DOL motor. $8,500 USD ready to collect.
- Extra 6" blade $300 USD.
- Jockey transport wheels $700 USD.
- Brackets and pulley conversion to suit your chainsaw $800 USD.
- Re-tipping jig with 20 extra tips $500 USD.
- Beam extension (per 1 meter or 3 foot section) $500 USD.
- Slabber trolley to attach to your standard Alaskan sawmill kit (slides onto the beam) $1,100 USD.
- Slabber attachment kit to attach in place of your circular blade $2,800 USD.
- Dedicated slabber trolley, bar with electric start Honda 13hp engine, 61" x 10" slab capability $7,500 USD.
- Planer blade $1,500 USD.
- Set of log dogs $750 USD.
- Farm transport trailer $3,000 USD.
- CE Certification upgrade $500 USD.
What makes our mills stand out?
- Open access to load your logs and remove timber (without the possibility of damaging your tracks. You're not stuck in a portal restricting your options.
- The mono rail means you're mill will always pull straight - its not dependent on how or where you pull. It will cut straight no matter what.
- We have full taper ability along with single end sizing, making our mills very easy to align to the log and to set you're sizes.
- The swing apparatus is effortless. We also have weather board options available to coincide with its simplicity.
- All our mills have the ability to double cut straight off the log - no turning the mill around (its designed into the concept). Our mills don't require any 180 degree swing function - this facility has no relationship to any extra ability regarding double cutting.
- Portability. Our mills can be provided with a simple dolly trailer system. They can also be transported via a small jockey arrangement optional with the sawmill. They do break down too. Lots of options for easy 10-30 minute setup/breakdown.
- A major hidden advantage with our saw is that there is no need to start vertical first followed by horizontal as your finishing cut. Simply start horizontal and finish with vertical - no wedging required. Just grab your cut timber and start again.
- Sharpening takes literally seconds with our simple 2-tooth saw blade. This is a special blade to utilize domestic plug in 10 amp supply.
- We have slabber and planer blade attachments available for this mill.
- Saw any diameter logs.
- Price, production, simplicity and portability - you cant beat it!
Complete crated mill 350kg 4 crates. 1 cubic meter.